Crazy Gray Magnet

Charting the launches and projects of Worfolk Online

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Blogging insanity

I need to stop with the blogs! I've just launched a new one and neglected to mention that I forgot to give a mention to Made Up Stuff too which I launched before Britney Blog. It's basically another celebrity gossip blog except that all the stories are just lies. So thinking about it, it's probably exactly the same ;).

Anyway so yeah, I've just launched a new one which is going to run alongside the Blog Steak network but won't be doing all the inter-linkage stuff as I'm finding that a little messy and I think that the topics restrict me a bit. This is going to be about anything that's entertaining really.

I was going for a nice and wierd title like I Don't Like You In That Way or If I Were Jimmy Pop. The result is If That Is Your Real Name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home