Crazy Gray Magnet

Charting the launches and projects of Worfolk Online

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bringing the linkage

I've just started playing around with the static page capability on WordPress as I'm using it to power a new site, Celeb Linkage. The site was just going to be a directory but I felt I needed some content too so I thought I might as well just use a CMS as there wouldn't be that many categories.

I'd also toyed with the idea of doing a celeb blog recently but I couldn't produce enough content to make it a site on itself. You need fresh pictures every day for that and Leeds isn't a hub of celebrity activity really. But I thought I could incorporate it into the site so I decided to give WordPress a go and see what happened. Seems to be working out ok so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home